From 7 to 77 years old, whether you are on an introductory course, renting, on outings, or other courses, discover the pleasure of water sports at the Lannion Water Sports Centre.
The centre is open all the year round and we offer various options (rental, introduction sessions, outings, courses).
- On the estuary, river or at the Whitewater Stadium, we have a complete range of boats suitable for rental. Thus, in addition to traditional boats, we have stable and easy to use open kayaks of the “sit-on-top” type (1, 2, 3 and even 4 seats). According to your wishes, your physical capabilities and the tide, our instructors will suggest a range of different routes to you.
- Would you like:
- to learn how to handle the paddle correctly;
- to receive advice on pursuing the activity or acquiring a boat;
- to certify your level of skill (colour paddles certification).
Every day in summer, and on reservation for the rest of the year, we offer you introductory sessions and training to improve skills. Courses are on a one-to-one basis or for small groups.
- Surface water sports in the summer period: 4 mornings (from Tuesday to Friday) to discover all our activities.
- Sea kayaking evening course in the spring: 1 session per week for 5 weeks (beginners’ courses and courses to improve skills).
- Sea kayaking course during the Easter holidays: 4 half-days and one day-long excursion (beginners’ courses and courses to improve skills).
- Whitewater course during the Easter holidays: 4 half-days on the Léguer River and at the Whitewater Stadium (for beginners).
The Courses’ Objectives
- Beginners’ courses: discovery of the activity and the various places to kayak, as well as safety basics.
- Courses to improve skills: “more advanced” navigation at sea taking into account the special features of the location (currents, winds, etc.), Eskimo rolling.
Water Sports Centre
Actual physical address :
rue Saint Christophe
02 96 37 43 90
06 08 74 96 76
02 96 46 43 64
Postal address :
Espace administratif et social de Kermaria
11 boulevard Louis Guilloux
En rivière, mer ou eau vive, quelque soit la météo, l'état de la mer ou le niveau de la rivière, l'embarquement sera toujours possible...