- You will be charged a deposit of €15 for the magnetic card used for the entrance barrier.
- You will be charged a deposit of €153. There will be deductions made if there is any damage.
- The premises must be left in clean condition at the end of the stay. Failing this, and as determined by Management, a charge of €40 will be made.
- You can hire a bed linen set (pillowcase, quilt cover and sheet) on the spot in high season. Price: €15 per set (€7 from the 4th set hired).
- All rentals start on Saturday at 5 p.m. and end on the following Saturday at 10 a.m.
- A deposit of 20% of the total is payable on reservation. Cheques are to be made out to “M. Le Trésorier Principal de Lannion.”
- How to Get There
- Daily links with Paris.
- 160 kms from Rennes;
- 100 kms from Brest;
- 510 kms from Paris.
- Access by boat; 45 mins by car from Roscoff;
- Link via Saint Malo.
- Multi-modal train station 500 metres from the campsite;
- Direct links with Paris;
- Fast connection with the TGV Paris/Brest line.
The Campsite’s Additional Facilities :
- Children’s Play Area;
- Leisure Room (TV, billiards).
Pets are welcome. They must be kept on a leash and have been vaccinated.
- The campsite is located near the GR34 (Long Distance Footpath).
- Modern sanitary facilities with shower and unlimited supply of hot water.
- Bar and small grocer’s shop onsite.
- Meals can be delivered to the campsite.
- Less than 15 mins by car to beaches, the airport; cultural and sports leisure activities.
- Less than 5 mins on foot to the railway station, town centre and shops.